Exclusive “THE TIME TO SCALE” Amazon Workshop with Tomer Rabinovich in Prague!
LOCATION: Grandior Hotel Prague
TIME: June 10th, 2023. 10:00 – 16:00 (coffee breaks and lunch included). Registration starts at 9 am. Last session from 15:00 to 16:00 will be dedicated to your questions.
TICKETS: Click here to purchase the ticket.
Space is limited to 40 spots, so make sure you book ASAP.
Here are the topics that will be covered in the workshop:
- How to get more organic reviews from real customers
- How to leverage inserts correctly for new product launches
- How to create a unique experience with every touch point you have with your customer
2. Listing Optimization
- The hidden features you’re not utilizing
- The right way to structure your images
- Simple changes for ranking boost
3. Production and shipping costs (COGS)
- How to get better prices from your existing supplier
- How to save on freight cost
- The right way to use your 3PL
- The right way to ship your products to Amazon
4. New products & Variation Expansion
- How to launch variations for maximum impact
- Know which variations will actually make you money before you launch
- How to get an unlimited number of reviews for new products, with no outside services
- The right products to launch that will attract aggregators to buy your brand
- How to structure your team in order to remove yourself from the day to day
- What systems and processes you need to have in order to scale
- How to structure the brand every aggregator would want to buy
Tomer Rabinovich is a self-taught Amazon business owner and sought-after speaker at Amazon seller events around the world. He is a consultant to some of the biggest names in the online sales industry and a trusted advisor to global aggregator companies. Passionate about sharing his valuable insights into Amazon selling, Tomer founded Top Dog, a community where advanced sellers come together online, in person, and at live events. With his book, Ride The Amazon Wave, Tomer hopes to help Amazon sellers transform their businesses and their lives. His goal is to extend the opportunity of selling on Amazon to anyone willing to do the work and make their dreams come true.